Saturday 16 June 2012

Mimpi Aneh

Asalamualaikum All readers ! How are you today ? Well , i hope you fine today :D
Well , i wanna tell your about my dreams weird . Yaa but before tell you about my dreams weird . I have special for you . That's naturel and not editing :)
In 3 pm , i turn on mp3 music speaker at home and dance it . I'm dance alone :(
Forever alone . Hahaha xD 
When i tired after dance , i feel like wanna sleep . In my dreams , many creatures
was different . I saw that girl but i realise that girl . Who is she ? 
My friend was tell me about her dreams and she was meet that girl . Ohh nooo !
My bulu roma menegak right now . Opps ! Ohh my english !
Okay until in here i wanna tell my dreams weird ==' . 
And don't forget tomorrow yaa :DD . What ? Are you forget ? 
Tomorrow is Happy Fathers Day . Don't forget wish for you dad okay .
Asalamualaikum Readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment