Friday 22 June 2012

Sukan Tahunan

Asalamualaikum to my all readers ! Still don't sleep yet ? Well , i wanna tell you about sukan tahunan .
In 20 /6/2012 , i'm going school with my lilttle sister and my friends by a bus school . When we arrive at school , we exercise , warm up and senamrobik . Many student was excited when they exercise beacuse teacher yeoh . I  know teacher yeoh is fatter . Until done exercise , i was shocked . Ohh noo !
My name is called by urusetia . Because i have " Jalan kaki on 7 rounds " . Walaweii ! That makes my leg shagging ! 
Ohh my ! Until end my " jalan kaki " , i'm too much tired and my legs injured . 
And i in tempat ketiga . Ohh my english !
Muka baru habis acara jalan kaki 3000 meter :)
I'm bored at school so i snap pic .



Padang Smk kinarut



My besties .
My camera . Canon !
Di hadiah oleh my dad paling tercinta



   Okay lah until here i wanna tell because my eyes mau tutup sudah .
Asalamualaikum readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment